REAP Grant Process

The Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) is administered through the U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development division. REAP is codified in the Code of Federal Regulations Title 70, Part 4280, but reading federal regulations is boring, and it’s long, and it’s difficult to comprehend… and it’s boring. So that’s where we come in. 

REAP is restricted to agricultural producers and rural small businesses that want to implement energy efficiency improvements or renewable energy systems. The Kansas Energy Program will assist you through the entire REAP grant application process. If there are phone calls that have to be made, we’ll make them. If there’s an unusual circumstance, we’ll investigate it. If we don’t know the answer, we know the people to ask. We spend the time, so you don’t have to. 

Ready to start the REAP grant application process? Contact us and take a look at the resources below.

Frequently Asked Questions