The focus of our small business assistance program is providing no-cost energy audits and helping businesses in preparing USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grant applications. See results of our program on our Results page.
Are you eligible for assistance?
Yes, if you’re in a rural area (a city or town with a population of 50,000 or less) and qualify as a small business under the Small Business Administration size standards. Not sure if you qualify? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us for more information.
What can we do for you?
We have the experience and expertise you need to successfully navigate a tricky application. When you have ideas on how to save costs and cut energy, the last thing you need is a difficult application process. We can walk you through this process and work with government entities on your behalf.
All at no cost, we’ll do the following:
- Conduct a free energy assessment
- Provide a technical report with energy and cost savings calculations
- Use that report to prepare the USDA REAP grant application or other grants, as applicable.
- Work with you and the USDA to resolve any issues
- Prepare the application for your signature and deliver to USDA
Basically, we take what is normally a daunting and time-consuming process out of your hands, so that you can run your business.
Sound interesting and want to know more?
Fill out the contact form below and check out our REAP Grant Process page.